Biotique bio fruit whitening, depigmentation and tan removal face pack

Hey girls :)))
A big fat hello to all of you
Today Iam going to review about :
Biotique bio fruit whitening, depigmentation and tan removal face pack

Firstly I want you people to know that I became a huge fan of this particular face pack in the first use itself, so I just want to start my blog with this product review.

Now let's start with our review about this product
This is a fruit face pack with totally herbal ingredients in it and there are no parabens or any other chemicals included in it which is a really good thing😍to make our skin smile and product also says that (THIS IS NOT A COSMETIC PRODUCT
                          IT HAS THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES)

Let's check out what the product claims :

This luxurious de-pigmentation pack is blended with the juices of Pineapple, Tomato, Lemon and Papaya fruit to visibly lighten skin for a fairer, flawless look. With regular use, skin reclaims its soft, smooth, youthful tone and texture.

Price : 199 ₹ for 75grms

Ingredients

Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth), Geru powder, Yasad bhasma, Tamator (Lycopersicum esculentum), Ananas (Ananas comosus), Kikargaund (Acacia Arabica), Paste base Q.S.

Packaging :

The face pack comes in small white tub packaging with a green screw cap and it also contains additional white plastic lid inside to avoid spillage of product.



 How to use :





My take on the product :

Iam a huge lover of readymade fruit face packs like this and till now I have used this pack about some five times from some weeks, when I first used this I really love the colour and fragrance of this face pack so I attracted much to this.
The pack has brikish pink kind of colour which is so cute and it has strong fragrance which is mixture of citrus and other fruits and which also bothers some sensitive noses where I was very comfortable and no problem with it and if we come to consistency of the face pack it's not too runny or not too thick it's just perfect consistency and glides on the face very smooth and easy.
As I have a wheatish to dusky skin tone I didn't found this product giving any fairness but it removes my tan and it made ma skin brighter, really smoother instantly which lost for some 2 days and I really don't know about pigmentation as I don't have that problem.
Finally it is a good face pack in budget and it is travel friendly.

Things I like about the product :

Budget friendly pack
Worth for the pay
Cute colour
Sweet fragrance
Removes the tan
Makes skin brighter instantly
Makes skin too smooth and supple
Perfect consistency, easy to apply
Travel friendly

Things I don't like about the product :

Unhygienic tub packaging
Fairness claims are false

Fla ñ Me rating : 4.3 / 5

Do I recommend this product : of course yes, I do recommend if you are searching for budget friendly and brighten me up kind of face packs.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts